OOC:

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011
      OOC:

      Ok, so what did you find out from the Tomb, I'm really interested to know....!!
    • Jeremy Baxter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        After all the protests Valar didn't do the L order last turn, just killed
        the guardians and waited for the door to be opened (and picked up a GiHa
        scroll).

        Now the cavalry are here should he open the tomb early on or wait until the
        end of the turn?

        Jeremy

      • wrgild@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
          Wait until later in the turn so that the rest of us can pile in. I will send my Rogue to unlock the door to the east of the Tombs.

          Cheers!
          Wayne

          From: "Jeremy Baxter" <JeremyBaxter@...>
          Sender: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com