Re: Silverhoof

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      OOC:
      Sorry to hear about Silverhoof's membership, I sent in Silverhoof's
      details months ago. I need to check my Sent email in Hotmail and re-
      forward on to Steve. I'll get it done asap Bruno.

      Silverhoof is on my list of characters to receive his CC mission
      money, go to my animate 5032 near the stairs and I'll send a wisp to
      transfer him his. You'll have to tell me which phase Silverhoof will
      arrive on the square (next turn presumably) so I can transfer the
      gold. If its later than phase 6 or 7 it will have to wait until the
      turn after.

      Paul

      --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "alber1ch" <alber1ch@...>
      wrote:

      > I will be in Icehaunt this day
      >
      > Silverhoof
      >

      > ooc: and Paul, Silverhoof (12899) still isn't a member of the
      guild.

      > Some cash for barding would also be handy.
      >
      > Bruno
      > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "themes86" <Themes86@>
      wrote:

      > > Hail, Silverhoof!
      > >
      > > I am ready and waiting at the Centaur Meadows, the Northmost
      meadow,
      > > Southwest of Icehaunt Catacombs. Come on by whenever you are
      ready.
      > > I'll be spending some time doing some press ups.
      > >
      > > Should your horseshoes ever become worn, and that goes for
      everyone,
      > > don't be afraid to give me a hollar. I can mend them up any time.
      > >
      > > Yul Herman
      > > Terin'Sha Spokes-Leprechaun

    • themes86
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        Good to hear from you, Silverhoof!

        Take what time you need equipping yourself. I'll be at the Centaur
        Meadows waiting.

        Yul Herman

        OOC And he'll be happy to offer 500 or so gold to help with the
        barding issue! ~ Greg

        wrote:

        >>I will be in Icehaunt this day

        Silverhoof

        ooc: and Paul, Silverhoof (12899) still isn't a member of the guild.

        Some cash for barding would also be handy.

        Bruno<<
      • alber1ch
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 21, 2008
          ooc: Forgot to actually climb the stairs - so instead of beuing within
          sight of the meadows, he's currently been wandering aimlessly in the
          courtyard.

          He did receive the cash though - so thanks Paul.

          --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "themes86" <Themes86@...> wrote:

          > Good to hear from you, Silverhoof!
          >
          > Take what time you need equipping yourself. I'll be at the Centaur
          > Meadows waiting.
          >
          > Yul Herman
          >
          > OOC And he'll be happy to offer 500 or so gold to help with the
          > barding issue! ~ Greg
          >
          > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "alber1ch" <alber1ch@>
          > wrote:
          >
          > >>I will be in Icehaunt this day
          >
          > Silverhoof
          >
          > ooc: and Paul, Silverhoof (12899) still isn't a member of the guild.
          >
          > Some cash for barding would also be handy.
          >
          > Bruno<<

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 22, 2008
            OOC:

            Does Silverhoof have his CC Half Gauntlets now? Let me know soon-ish
            if not, can't imagine Steve is going to be paying much attention to
            guild requests later on this week.....!!

            If there is anything else we can do for Silverhoof, let me know later.

            Regards

            wrote:

            > ooc: Forgot to actually climb the stairs - so instead of beuing
            within
            > sight of the meadows, he's currently been wandering aimlessly in the
            > courtyard.
            >
            > He did receive the cash though - so thanks Paul.
            >
            > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "themes86" <Themes86@>
            wrote:

            > > Good to hear from you, Silverhoof!
            > >
            > > Take what time you need equipping yourself. I'll be at the
            Centaur
            > > Meadows waiting.
            > >
            > > Yul Herman
            > >
            > > OOC And he'll be happy to offer 500 or so gold to help with the
            > > barding issue! ~ Greg
            > >
            > > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "alber1ch" <alber1ch@>

            > > Silverhoof
            > >
            > > ooc: and Paul, Silverhoof (12899) still isn't a member of the
            guild.

            > > Some cash for barding would also be handy.
            > >
            > > Bruno<<

          • themes86
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
              Silverhoof,

              I see you just up the Forest Road. Let me know when you plan to
              arrive at the Centaur Meadow and when you plan to leave. I'll be sure
              to climb aboard and overwatch you in between. Also, if you need any
              additional funds to take advantage of services at the Centaur
              Meadows, feel free to ask.

              Yul Herman

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009
                ooc: phase 3

                --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "themes86" <Themes86@...> wrote:

                > Silverhoof,
                >
                > I see you just up the Forest Road. Let me know when you plan to
                > arrive at the Centaur Meadow and when you plan to leave. I'll be sure
                > to climb aboard and overwatch you in between. Also, if you need any
                > additional funds to take advantage of services at the Centaur
                > Meadows, feel free to ask.
                >
                > Yul Herman
                >
                > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "alber1ch" <alber1ch@>
                > wrote:
                >
                > >>ooc: Forgot to actually climb the stairs - so instead of beuing
                > within sight of the meadows, he's currently been wandering aimlessly
                > in the courtyard.
                >
                > He did receive the cash though - so thanks Paul.<<
                >
                > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "themes86" <Themes86@>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > >Good to hear from you, Silverhoof!
                >
                > Take what time you need equipping yourself. I'll be at the Centaur
                > Meadows waiting.
                >
                > Yul Herman
                >
                > OOC And he'll be happy to offer 500 or so gold to help with the
                > barding issue! ~ Greg<<

              • themes86
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
                  OOC: Will plan on mounting up first thing next turn!