Re: Enchanted Keep

  • Ian Edwards
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 1, 2010

      I was just about to ask, Mike. Yes Sylvester will do that.

      Ian

      Re: Enchanted Keep

      Posted by: "Crowther, Mike" crowthem@...   swinderlog

      Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am (PST)

      Chevallier probably fits the bill and is approaching the stairs down to enter the enchanted keep with Archmage Sylvester. He has 76 normal currently but can boost it to 96 by swapping items around and has 28 strength at the moment with two attacks per phase.

      Ian do you want to dismount on 4, L2 on 5 and remount on 6 and I'll then move on again heading for the stairs down?

      Mike

    • Andrew McMillan
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 1, 2010
        Jeremy
        I'll hold off this turn as Thunderchild will get just short of the stairs down and plan for next turn. Yes I have door bash on Shinara and Thunderchild.

        Andy

        1e.

        Re: Enchanted Keep

        Posted by: "Jeremy Baxter" JeremyBaxter@...   jbatdunelm

        Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm (PST)

        Is that through the door as in bashing or do you need it unlocked?

        Brightmane can boost her normal defence into the 70's and assist but my rogue and necromancer will need to stay clear. I'll try a couple of entropic maelstroms first though.

        Jeremy

      • Bill Moore
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1 2:31 PM
          Folks,

          Is there any animates near the stairs down into the Enchanted Keep?

          Did yous ever figure out what the flames or the iron cauldrons in the Keep actually did then?

          R. Tanatest
          Assembly Mage
        • Jeremy Baxter
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 2 1:26 PM
            Stairs are clear, animate is far south of there.
            Flames cause damage, cauldrons can be thrown as a weapon.

            Jeremy
            > Is there any animates near the stairs down into the Enchanted Keep?
            >
            > Did yous ever figure out what the flames or the iron cauldrons in the Keep
            > actually did then?
            >
            > R. Tanatest
            > Assembly Mage

          • Ian Edwards
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 4 4:09 AM

              People

              I assume we are all waiting for our glorious leader to arrive then before bursting in to face Lal’s Ultimate Guardians (...and I don’t like the way they are standing in a row like that waiting for us)?  Who is it that has the ability to bash down doors?

              I shall spend some time copying up Massive Musculature so it is available for when we do go for it. I’ll also find out if psychokinesis works through locked doors (never tried before but it sounds like it should).

              I’m glad someone is coming back up to deal with this block animate though. There is just me, Tanith, Lord Singeon and a couple of leprichauns left here to face it at the minute.

              Area around the stairs down into the Enchanted Keep is safe for now – I left a Little Helper there as lookout.

              Sylvester

            • Josh
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 4 8:07 AM
                Greetings Archmage

                I recently acquired the skill. Going to hoof it for the stairs down now.

                Titania Bloodmane
                Female Centaur

                --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Edwards" <iane@...> Who is it that has
                > the ability to bash down doors?
                >
                > Sylvester

              • Jeremy Baxter
                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 4 2:05 PM
                  I believe thunderchild has doorbash.

                  Jeremy
                  > I recently acquired the skill. Going to hoof it for the stairs down now.
                  >
                  > Titania Bloodmane
                  > Female Centaur
                  >

                  > --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Edwards" <iane@...> Who is
                  > it that has
                  >> the ability to bash down doors?
                  >>
                  >> Sylvester

                • Bill Mayling
                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 4 2:53 PM
                    FWIW, Juliette and her Warder Jancis are in the Enchanted Keep, heading up the right-hand corridor to the starirs down (I think ...) so should be somewhere near the acrion next Turn. About time, all she's done is chase after everyone else, so far <sigh>

                    Real Bill M.

                    To: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 6 10:54 AM

                        Chevvy had it cast on him and he got descriptions at start and end of turn. Unfortunately he also didn’t fight anything that turn so I can’t guess at any range of the boost,

                        Mike

                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 6 11:08 AM
                          Oh that's good, I just didn't have it hit the target. I'll still check it against the range etc. when I get to it, but it's best to be sure no-one's relying on an untested spell!

                          Cal

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 8 2:01 AM

                            I have.

                            The boost only lasts to the end of the turn so I’m not sure what the bonus was (it is rumoured to be STR x 3). However it enabled my STR 6 goblin warrior to learn Athlete 1 (min STR 13) so it was obviously doing him some good.

                            Range is same square though.

                            Ian

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 8 4:36 AM
                              Further to my last - Juliette is only in Enchanted Keep level 5, intending to reach the Stairs Down to Level 6 this coming Turn. Didn't realise there are 2 levels of the Enchanted Keep - doh !! However, she and Jancis will thus be able to help deal with the Block Animate on Level 6.

                              Real Bill M.

                              To: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com
                              From: realbillM@...
                              Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:53:23 +0000

                              To: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 8 8:02 AM

                                OOC: Hopefully it will be in pieces by thenJ

                                Mike

                                To: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com
                                From: realbillM@...
                                Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:53:23 +0000