Stuck outside the door

  • Ian Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010

      Meanwhile down at the south end of the corridor in Lal’s Secret, we are all stood around contemplating a locked door.

      There was a rogue on the way down here, wasn’t there? I don’t see anyone approaching. Tancred would be happy to go find you and give you a lift here if that is what it takes.

      Tanith Seyke

    • wrgild@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        IC