Congrats to all the hot dog eating participants!

  • worldmusicman2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hello all!
      After seeing the National Hot Dog Eating championships on ESPN the
      other day, I fell in love with a new sport! I did not even know
      there was a professional organization for competitive eating! I have
      been a "recreational eater" all my life! Now I hope to hone my
      eating skills at various events in my area. However, I will probably
      never attain the competitive skill level of many IFOCE eaters! I
      already put in my order for an IFOCE t-shirt and an official slogan
      t-shirt to display at all of my events! I would look forward to
      hearing from all of you top eaters. Good luck with all of your
      eating events in the future!

      Matt Forss

      worldmusicman2002@...