Nathan's Hot Dog Contest On ESPN July 4th.

  • badlandsbooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2004
      Whats Up Eating Fans:
      This Is Eric "Badlands" Booker, 4th Ranked IFOCE Competitive Eater
      letting you all know that if you can't make it down to Coney Island
      this year to see the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest, You can watch it
      live on ESPN!
      It will start at 12 Noon on Independence Day! they will be
      interviews, commentary, also A Rap Performance by yours truly
      Badlands Booker doing a song from my upcoming Hungry & Focused album
      available at my website, badlandsbooker.com, the main event which
      will start at 12:39PM eastern time instead of the original stroke of
      noon, and so many more. don't miss it! Peace and blessings to all,
      and thanks for keeping me Hungry & Focused.

      Hoo Ah!
      Eric "Badlands" Booker
      IFOCE Ranked #4
    • Giselle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
        Wow! Bandlands Booker! We have all sorts of cool folks visiting
        this site! Ray "The Bison" Meduna, "Badlands Booker..." People
        I've only read about...I'm a bit starstruck!

        But yes, thanks for the info on this years hot dog competition. I
        can't wait to watch it on ESPN. It's like the IFOCE superbowl!

        --- In krazykevinlipsitz@yahoogroups.com, "badlandsbooker"