Reminder - Greensboro VB Tourn This Weekend

  • Susan Spargo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Just a reminder that Greensboro is having a tournament this Saturday, July 3rd at Hester Park.  Hope to see you out.

      Have a great 4th !

      Barry, Danny, Erik, & Susan

      Directions to Hester:
      From the East:
      Take I-40W/I-85S to Greensboro. When 40 and 85 split at McConnell Rd, Take
      I-40 and Business 85.  Go about 3-5 more miles and 85 will split off
      again....Take 85 this time and go about 3 miles and you'll see the sign to
      Groometown Rd..take this exit.  They haven't put the exit # back up since
      they built the bypass, but there is a sign....It used to be exit 120.
      Go right at the top of the ramp.  Go approx 1.5 miles and the park is on
      your right just past a Food Lion.

      cell at the field:  336-508-3339 / Check In ends promptly at 9.