Sand Shots December Update

  • Sand Shots
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Sand Shots has a busy December coming up over the next couple of weeks, a
      perfect opportunity to work off some of that Turkey!! We have a lot of high
      level volleyball players coming to Sand Shots - Pat Powers, Eric Fonoimoana,
      Albert Hannemann, Jake Elliott and 5 other current AVP Players are planned
      to visit. So you think you have a game? This is your opportunity to come
      out and play against the pros or to take a clinic with them. If you don't
      want to play with them at least come out and watch!! Space is limited so be
      sure to register today on the website.

      Below is a brief summary of the items, you can find out more information and
      register for the various events out on the website: www.SandShotsVBall.com

      December 5th, 6th & 7th:
      ----------------------------
      Friday Night King of the Court - We are adding a doubles King of the Court
      to go along with our standard speed King & Queen quads format

      Pat Powers Clinic - The best clinic in the US is coming to Sand Shots. Only
      4 Spots left - for more information and to register visit at
      www.vbclinics.com

      Sand Shots Junior Instructional Program - Sand Shots is adding a junior
      program. Starts Sunday Evening from 5-7pm for 10 weeks ages 7 - 18, Only
      $150 per person, Melanie Thornton the Cary Academy Varsity Coach is the
      Program Director / Instructor. A perfect opportunity to either introduce a
      junior to volleyball or to take their volleyball game to the next level
      while having fun!! Spaces limited register today.

      December 8th - 11th
      ----------------------
      Next Round of 10 week leagues startup this week - everything from Advance
      Doubles to Recreational Sixes. Spots don't last long and we won't be adding
      more than 10 teams to a league so register today. Email us with questions
      to Leagues@...

      December 13th & 14th
      -------------------------
      Digs for Kids Tournament, Party, and Clinic with AVP Pros - Saturday will be
      a Men's and Women's Doubles Tournament with the winners playing with AVP
      Pros Eric Fonoimoana (Olympic Gold Medalist) and Albert Hannemann (Hermosa
      Beach Champion). Saturday Evening come out to watch the exhibition match
      and party with the pros for a $10 donation to Digs for Kids. We are still
      looking for a band and for sponsors - please let us know if you would be
      interested. REGISTRATION OPEN DEC. 1st - SPACE LIMITED.

      Sunday Clinic with Eric and Al-B for Juniors and Adults price is a $40
      donation for Digs for Kids will run from 9am - 2pm. REGISTRATION OPEN DEC.
      1st - SPACE LIMITED

      December 20th & 21st
      -------------------------
      Saturday Doubles Tournament - Co-ed doubles (Adv / Intermediate) and Men's
      (Intermediate)

      Sunday Doubles Tournament - Men's & Women's (Advanced) - 6 current AVP
      Players will be in the area and are planning to play. Registration open
      December 2nd

      December 31st - New Years Eve
      ------------------------------------
      We are thinking about having a party. Email us with suggestions of what you
      would like us to do!!

      Feel free to contact us at SandShots@... or give us a call at
      (919) 465-SAND if you have any questions.

      Please forward this on to anybody else you think would be interested in
      events at Sand Shots.

      We look forward to seeing you out at Sand Shots.
      Thanks,
      Jim

      Jim Volpe
      President