we're rolling back prices for the King & Queen tourney

  • Vaughn Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      Walmart isn't the only one that's rolling back prices - for the June 23rd King & Queen tournament, the entry fee will be $25 per player!!!

      If you're planning to play, please sign up asap. With the new ways things are going with P&R, we'll have to make a call on running the tourney or not by Thursday morning and we'll need to have at least 25 teams to make it a go. So in other words, don't lollygag

      Have a great day and don't forget to do something nice for your fathers.