April 7th tourney vote

  • Vaughn Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      TGIF!!!

      What format would you like to see used in our first tourney of the '12 season? Here's your chance to help us decide. Cast your vote today and we'll make a decision before the Hi Neighbor tournament

      Also, tomorrow is my head shaving for St. Baldricks and there's still time to make your tax deductible donations HERE and if you're thinking about coming out to Napper Tandy's to watch the shearing, they've moved us up to the 6:30-7:00 time slot.