Volleyball at the Greensboro Sportsplex

  • Lane Newsome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Good morning!

      Just wanted to drop you a line and remind you guys of summer programming at
      the Greensboro Sportsplex. Though many volleyballers take their games
      outside for the summer, there is still abundant opportunities for play at
      the Sportsplex.

      € Summer Camps - We have two summer camps coming up in July and
      registration remains open at this time. July 14-18 we are hosting a Quest 4
      Excellence individual skills clinic with middle school ages attending from
      8-12 and high school ages coming in from 1-5. This half day camp is $125
      for the week. The following week, July 21-25, we offer a team skills camp
      working on strategies, offense and defense all week. This camp is an all
      day camp from 8-5 and is $200. Sign ups will be accepted through next week.
      If interested in participating, call Lane at 230-2220.

      € Summer Clinics - We offer clinics every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 -
      7 for anyone interested in bettering their skills. Clinics are open to
      adults and youth. During clinics, we run drills, work on individual skill
      sets and have tons of fun. Come on out. Clinics are free to members and $8
      per session for non-members.

      € Open Play - Our facility offers open play volleyball on Wednesday nights
      from 6-9 p.m. and Sunday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. Attendance has been slow
      due to the summer but you can usually find a game on most days.

      € SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Beginning this November, the Greensboro Sportsplex
      will be hosting the Middle Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Volleyball
      Conference Championships at the facility.

      Come on out and Get In The Game!