October 9th tourney format...

  • Vaughn Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      will be 'regular' grass doubles! We're offering men's women's and co-ed divsions, with Open, AA and A for each. Depending on the numbers of entries, some divisions may need to be combined.

      Registration is now open at vh1vball.com but it could be a little tricky. The website isn't set up for a regular tourney so just sign up for the level you want and make sure you have the correct sex of the players, we should be able to figure it out from there...

      Have a great week-end and don't forget about the final reverse co-ed event of the year on the 16th