March Madness bracket time!

  • Vaughn Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009
      Happy Monday!

      Now that the brackets are out and Carolina is on their way to a 6th National Championship, here's your chance to get in on this year's pick'em. As always, don't feel bad about losing to me. Bragging rights are up for grabs again but don't hold your breath since I'm taking it to the house!

      If you play in our doubles tourneys, you'll win a free entry - if you don't, we'll come up with some other similarly valued prize :-)

      Here's the link to play and good luck, you're gonna need it!

      Vaughn

      Thanks to everyone for your support of my St. Baldrick's effort! You can still donate here and don't forget, all proceeds will go to childhood cancer research and your donations are tax deductible.