Listen to us on the radio to hear a sample of the show

  • Ken Matz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009

      Hi all,

      I wanted to alert you to a chance to hear my group in advance of the February 21st show.  The Looney Tunes are going to be performing again on WKNC 88.1 FM (NC State's radio station). Tune in this Sunday, February 8, at 1:00PM EST to hear us. If you live outside of the Triangle, or if you want to listen in streaming audio from the computer, you can access the show online from http://www.wknc.org/listen.php.

      Thanks for your support!
      Ken

      PS. This appearance is another venue to help us to promote our upcoming Feb 21 concert, which we are really excited about!  If you have misplaced that information, see below…

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        Hello all,

        So if you were actually able to tune into to WKNC radio last weekend, you may have noticed a predominance of NOTHING BUT STATIC. My apologies for that. The studio was a dead signal right up to the NC State basketball game, funny how that happens. ;) We were asked back this weekend, but we are missing too many folks to perform. However, I will be on the radio this Sunday, 2/15/2009, at 1:00 p.m.. I will be promoting the upcoming show with my fellow group mates, Corey and Jessica.

        I am looking forward to seeing as many of you all as can make it on the big day, February 21st, at 8:00 p.m. As a reminder, tickets can be bought at the door, but we would love to count you in early. ;) Details are below if you misplaced the last email.

        Thanks for your support!
        Ken