Nov.17th Friendship Tourney Announcement

  • dnls_jsn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      Just reminding all of you about the Frienship tournament on Nov 17th
      in Greensboro at the Sportsplex. I have had a bit of trouble getting
      in touch with the teams down in the Charlotte area and the teams up
      in Virginia. So if any of you know anyone in those areas please let
      them know about the tournament and that it will be the only one
      beforte the regular season starts. Also, The Sportsplex listed a
      Friendship tournament on it's website for the 24th of Nov, but it has
      moved to the 17th. We are sorry about the mix up if you have looked
      there for tournament scheduling. But I assure you the 17th is the
      real deal. Hope to see all of you there!

      Oh yes! Once again we have only have room for 50 teams split into
      Mens and Womens and then 3 divisions for each. So space is pretty
      limited.
      Call or email Trevor Hewitt at the Sportsplex to register your team
      as soon as possible. If you have any issues getting in touch with
      Trevor you can call or email me.

      Thanks,

      Jason Daniels
      jdstr8up4@...
      201-674-4755
    • Jeff D
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
        hey all I'm lookin for a team to play in this tourny if any one is interested send me an email. most every one knows how I play if not I trust Vaughns oppinion of my skill level.
        Thanks,
        Jeff
        My email is lownranger16@...

        dnls_jsn wrote:
        > Just reminding all of you about the Frienship tournament on Nov 17th
        > in Greensboro at the Sportsplex. I have had a bit of trouble getting
        > in touch with the teams down in the Charlotte area and the teams up
        > in Virginia. So if any of you know anyone in those areas please let
        > them know about the tournament and that it will be the only one
        > beforte the regular season starts. Also, The Sportsplex listed a
        > Friendship tournament on it's website for the 24th of Nov, but it has
        > moved to the 17th. We are sorry about the mix up if you have looked
        > there for tournament scheduling. But I assure you the 17th is the
        > real deal. Hope to see all of you there!
        > Oh yes! Once again we have only have room for 50 teams split into
        > Mens and Womens and then 3 divisions for each. So space is pretty
        > limited.
        > Call or email Trevor Hewitt at the Sportsplex to register your team
        > as soon as possible. If you have any issues getting in touch with
        > Trevor you can call or email me.
        > Thanks,
        > Jason Daniels
        > jdstr8up4@aol. com
        > 201-674-4755

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ecast_pr
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          Hello:

          I am a 27 yr old male, interesting to join a team and play on the
          Nov17th Friendship Tourney. Please let me know if anyone has opening
          in their team.

          Thanks,

          Eduardo