Rays Spring Leagues

  • Jim Skvarek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      The Rays Elbow Room competitive sand volleyball leagues will begin
      soon. We hope to begin the week of May 14th. We are in need of a few
      teams for Monday and Thursday evenings. The Monday league is
      competitive coed 4's (one girl minimum - strong teams only). Thursdays
      is also competitive, but the format is that you can play with 2 to 6
      players with a 3 man max. This means you can play with just 3 guys,
      but any more players must be women. This is to open it up to so some
      of the more intermediate teams can also be competitive. Most teams
      play with 4.

      If you are not familiar with the Rays leagues and the level of play,
      there are many K&Q winners that play in the league. References are
      available on request.

      If you are interested in playing or need more info, please email
      raysvolleyball@... or check out raysvolleyball.com.