usav players needed

  • katvolley13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hello

      Recently The team Ohana decided to split up based on level of
      competition. Some of the team has decided they want to play silver
      and some have decided to stay in Bronze.

      Courtney Boyd is team representative for Ohana and I (katharine
      Engler) am team representative for the new team.

      We both are currently in need of players to complete our roster.

      Ohana needs bronze level players who have a desire to learn and have
      fun. If you are interested in playing bronze please contact courtney
      Boyd at wildfyre15@....

      The silver team we are forming is currently needing girls who are
      willing to travel to play in virginia and such. We have a bunch of
      interested candidates in this team however most of the girls may be
      only able to play in the greensboro tournaments so availability and
      commitment is still up in the air. If you are interested in playing
      on this silver team please contact me at katvolley13@... and I
      can give you more details.

      Thanks
      Kat and Courtney