k&q news

  • Vaughn Hastings
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002

      greetings all,

      just a couple of quick notes:

      - pics from the august tourney are up. we may not post pics from the july tourney, basically due to crappy picture taking by me...we may try and post pics but we won't have any good material for our usually (at least to us they're funny) hilarious captions...

      - i'm taking entries for the k&q tourney on the 14th and will post the current entries starting next week. there's a strong possibilty that i'll be running a traditional doubles tourney on the 21st, i'll make an announcement on that soon...

      - please be sure to vote for the date you prefer for the halloween bash. this year is going to be better than ever and you can help us decide the best night...

      good luck to everyone playing this week-end and hopefull i'll see you on the 14th!

      For all the latest King & Queen volleyball info, check out my website:  http://www.vh1vball.com

    • Kelly Labunski
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        If there is a Silver female who needs a partner for the 14th, please let
        me know. Email me at kelly.labunski@... or call 363-2485.

        Thanx,
        KBL