Re: Who hasn't got a valentine?

  • David Glenn Lebut Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      --- In kpebach@yahoogroups.com, "jeffery_walker"
      <58291f7e2d07376315ee2026d21501f3@y...> wrote:

      Good for you. One question, though:

      WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH RELIGIOUS MUSIC?

      Whilst I do (to an extent) believe in sharing a bit of one's
      personal life with others he or she have something in common with, I
      think that this is not the forum to do it in. Here are the chief
      reasons for this:

      1.) The Internet is not as secure as one's family and/or friends
      are. For all anyone could tell, there might be pedophiles or the
      like in this or any other forum. So to be this open would expose
      you and others to potential, real, and severe danger.

      2.) We don't know each other, let alone on that intimate a level.

      3.) There are so many legal, criminal, etc., ramifications that
      could happen, that I believe (for the safety and security of the
      identities and persons of those who chose either to visit, post, or
      join any of my groups) that such info (whilst it does give glimpses
      into each others' lives) should be kept private. This is also, by
      the way, why I do not permit the posting on such subjects as debt
      reduction or dating or uploading links on such topics in any of my
      forums. What is said in the descriptions of the forums is the sole
      matter and subject of discussion.

      Therefore, whilst I do wish you well, I must respectfully request no
      further mention of such subjects.

      Sincerely,

      David Glenn Lebut Jr.

      Owner/Moderator

      Bachgesellshaft Forum

      "Hie steh ich. Ich kans nicht anders. Gott helff mir. Amen."

      --Supposedly the last statement uttered by Dr. Martin Luther at the
      Diet of Worms, 1520.