Who hasn't got a valentine?

  • jeffery_walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
      http://www.realdatinglist.com/xpbh/Honestly, guys and girls check this stuff out. Awesome hangout, and I've managed to score a date this year from it :). Have been talking to two other ladies on there as well on their cams, so even if this one doesn't work out I'll pursue some others until I meet my match. Anyway, just thought I'd share, considering I am sure their are plenty of lonely fella's and even ladies in here!
    • David Glenn Lebut Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
        --- In kpebach@yahoogroups.com, "jeffery_walker"
        <58291f7e2d07376315ee2026d21501f3@y...> wrote:

        Good for you. One question, though:

        WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH RELIGIOUS MUSIC?

        Whilst I do (to an extent) believe in sharing a bit of one's
        personal life with others he or she have something in common with, I
        think that this is not the forum to do it in. Here are the chief
        reasons for this:

        1.) The Internet is not as secure as one's family and/or friends
        are. For all anyone could tell, there might be pedophiles or the
        like in this or any other forum. So to be this open would expose
        you and others to potential, real, and severe danger.

        2.) We don't know each other, let alone on that intimate a level.

        3.) There are so many legal, criminal, etc., ramifications that
        could happen, that I believe (for the safety and security of the
        identities and persons of those who chose either to visit, post, or
        join any of my groups) that such info (whilst it does give glimpses
        into each others' lives) should be kept private. This is also, by
        the way, why I do not permit the posting on such subjects as debt
        reduction or dating or uploading links on such topics in any of my
        forums. What is said in the descriptions of the forums is the sole
        matter and subject of discussion.

        Therefore, whilst I do wish you well, I must respectfully request no
        further mention of such subjects.

        Sincerely,

        David Glenn Lebut Jr.

        Owner/Moderator

        Bachgesellshaft Forum

        "Hie steh ich. Ich kans nicht anders. Gott helff mir. Amen."

        --Supposedly the last statement uttered by Dr. Martin Luther at the
        Diet of Worms, 1520.