Help - Kosher for Pesach vitamins

  • dys1124
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      I take a daily multivitamin, plus iron supplements. Without my usual
      soy or other kitniyot products on Pesach for protein, I need my
      multivitamins even more. But I can't seem to find any kosher for Pesach
      vitamins. Does anyone know of any?
    • robin koloms
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        The CRC is a great resource for everything Pesadich.  www.crcweb.org

        dys1124 <dstaum@...> wrote:
        I take a daily multivitamin, plus iron supplements. Without my usual
        soy or other kitniyot products on Pesach for protein, I need my
        multivitamins even more. But I can't seem to find any kosher for Pesach
        vitamins. Does anyone know of any?

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.