Pesach

  • Robin Koloms
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2007
      Next week is Purim and I'm already panicing about Pesach. While my
      family will gladly eat matza pizza and a salad for lunch and dinner all
      week, I'd like to cook something different. A week without bean and
      rice may do me in!

      Be well,

      Robin
    • stats613@juno.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
          Quinoa is absolutely kosher for Passover!! It is not chametz and not kitniyot either.

          enjoy!

          -Gershon S.

          On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:16:44 -0000 "Robin Koloms" <rkoloms@...> writes:

          Next week is Purim and I'm already panicing about Pesach. While my
          family will gladly eat matza pizza and a salad for lunch and dinner all
          week, I'd like to cook something different. A week without bean and
          rice may do me in!

          Be well,

          Robin

        • robin koloms
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
            I hadn't thought about quinoa.  Thanks so much for the tip!

            stats613@... wrote:
            Next week is Purim and I'm already panicing about Pesach. While my
            family will gladly eat matza pizza and a salad for lunch and dinner all
            week, I'd like to cook something different. A week without bean and
            rice may do me in!

            Be well,

            Robin

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...