Re: [KosherVegetarian] protein on Pesach

(31)
  • David Staum
    Mar 7, 2006 Expand Messages
      I'm Orthodox, but liberal. However, even if I decided to go with a
      minority opinion that allows some kitniyot for vegetarians, my wife &
      I generally spend Pesach with family, so I couldn't bring that stuff
      into the house anyway :-/

      I'm not a vegan either, though I was one for a while. When I went back
      to dairy, Pesach became a lot easier.

      I heard that asparagus is relatively high in protein (for a
      vegetable.) Anyone know of any other vegetables that are high in
      protein?

      Of course there's always quinoa.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic