      Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [KosherVegetarian] Digest Number 12

      In einer eMail vom 12.01.2005 11:53:16 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt koshervegetarian@yahoogroups.com:

      I tried Stonewall's Jerquee. It has the O-K Hashgacha and comes in several
      flavors. I tried the "Cajun Bacon" flavor.

      THAT'S not exactly Kosher.

      I'll never understand why some "vegetarians" will look for products that are like meat.  Doesn't sound like a real vegetarian to me.

      The idea of putting something in my mouth with a consistency/taste/smell of meat, well, JHC, what else can I say other than make way while I run for the barf bucket.

      You can access the group page with this easy to remember web address: www.KosherVegetarian.com - tell your friends!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic