Re:[korgpolyex] Poly800II

  • castef@nomade.fr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      The loading of Poly800II with freedloader works properly with mine.
      The difficulty is to get the data dump (from Poly to PC). The only way I've found is to play a .syx file containing a data dump request an quickly (within 300 ms)click on "wait for sysex send". Not simple but with training it works.
      Perhaps with the .syx file get that way the loading will works ?

      Stephen