RE: RE: RE: Files

  • <kadmon79@...>
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 25, 2013

      hi !!!! Did you find some solution ? Cos I've tried different browser....but same situation :(

      ---In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank You for your answer, I'm using firefox on a mac. Yahoo has definetly changed its design, and firefox didn't get it.:( I'm will try with safari later. Thanks
      Best
      Pete

      --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <igotbatwings@...> wrote:

      Chrome

      On Saturday, September 7, 2013, wrote:

      what browser are you using?

      --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <igotbatwings@...> wrote:

      For what it's worth, I'm new to the group and all seems to work fine for me.

      On Thursday, September 5, 2013, Daniel Forró wrote:

      Recently there was lot of complains concerning Yahoo groups - they changed something (design? setting?) and lot of users have problems. In some other groups I'm member also lot of spam suddenly started...

      Hopefully all similar issues will be solved soon. I'm not sure if we can solve it by our own setting in browser or Yahoo groups, or if it depends on Yahoo groups.

      Daniel Forro

      On 5 Sep, 2013, at 8:19 PM, <matthias@...> <matthias@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      when I try to go to the FILE Section, I get always "Oops! You're not authorized".
      Is it my browser, yahoo, or is ther a prime membership I didn't have?:)
      Best
      Pete

    • Martin Ator
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 25, 2013
        I have the same problem. All my other groups work fine.

        hi !!!! Did you find some solution ? Cos I've tried different browser....but same situation :(

        ---In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Thank You for your answer, I'm using firefox on a mac. Yahoo has definetly changed its design, and firefox didn't get it.:( I'm will try with safari later. Thanks
        Best
        Pete

        --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <igotbatwings@...> wrote:

        Chrome

        On Saturday, September 7, 2013, wrote:

        what browser are you using?

        --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, <igotbatwings@...> wrote:

        For what it's worth, I'm new to the group and all seems to work fine for me. à

        On Thursday, September 5, 2013, Daniel Forró wrote:
        Recently there was lot of complains concerning Yahoo groups - they changed something (design? setting?) and lot of users have problems. In some other groups I'm member also lot of spam suddenly started...à

        Hopefully all similar issues will be solved soon. I'm not sure if we can solve it by our own setting in browser or Yahoo groups, or if it depends on Yahoo groups.

        Daniel Forro

        On 5 Sep, 2013, at 8:19 PM, <matthias@...> <matthias@...> wrote:

        Hi,
        when I try to go to the FILE Section, I get always "Oops! You're not authorized".
        Is it my browser, yahoo, or is ther a prime membership I didn't have?:)
        Best
        Peteà

      • bimmerfan222
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 27, 2013

          Has there been any inquiry with Yahoo in what the problem is?

          I refuse to install the spyware browser, Chrome.  Surely there's something Yahoo can do to get Firefox to work....