Re: New display...? [1 Attachment]

  • bimmerfan222
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
      nice units.

      whats a fair price for one?

      I get along alright with a GUI control..
      the one I use can fetch all parameter "snapshot" values and set all the knobs/sliders and drop/menu boxes(waveform/modulator names, etc.) to their appropriate values everytime you change the patch.

      Mike, I'd rather see the arp working than the LCD/xtra knobs.