Re: [korgpolyex] Re: New display...?

  • Michael Hawkins
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
      I tend to agree. I have a MK1 Remote SL 25 and it is wonderful with a HAWK'ed Poly.

      What is really cool is that I have two templates for the HAWK. One for doing everything and one for modifying all three EG's at once.

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 28, 2013
        nice units.

        whats a fair price for one?

        I get along alright with a GUI control..
        the one I use can fetch all parameter "snapshot" values and set all the knobs/sliders and drop/menu boxes(waveform/modulator names, etc.) to their appropriate values everytime you change the patch.

        Mike, I'd rather see the arp working than the LCD/xtra knobs.