Re: Frozen Poly 800

  • cc0919ship
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26 4:51 PM
      Hey!

      Sorry for the belated post, been away and haven't been near email...it was relaxing :) I tried replacing IC33 and IC34, didn't do it for me though, so I may end up having to give up :( Hopefully you can get yours sorted out! If you look at some of the earlier replies on this thread these nice people talk about how to test the sequencer switch, as well as the DTCs. The sequencer switch isn't on the front panel, rather it is on the back.

      Christian
      --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "silvereletellier" <silvereletellier@...> wrote:

      > Not yet to be honest. By the sequencer switch do you mean the actual button switch or the electronic around it? I don't really know what is connected to what.
      > Could you help locating the possibly damaged part please?
      >
      > Thanks a lot
      > Silvere
      >
      > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, Gordon JC Pearce <gordon@> wrote:
      > >
      > > On 25/02/13 21:08, silvereletellier wrote:
      > > > Hey everyone,
      > > > I'm glad this forum exists!
      > > > My poly800 just came up with this 1.8 50 01 screen...
      > > > cc0919ship could you tell me if replacing IC33 solved your problem?
      > > > I really don't want to sell it for parts... Hopefully it's just a chip that needs changing!
      > >
      > > And you *have* checked the sequencer switch, right?
      > >
      > > --
      > > Gordonjcp MM0YEQ

    • silvereletellier
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 27 1:17 AM
        Ok thanks I'm gonna try to follow the electronic path to the transistors and ICs and see if signals are right first... I keep you posted! Don't give up!!! :)