Re: [korgpolyex] Re: Question about the FM Mod

  • Michael Hawkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      If you install the HAWK and AtomaHawk mod kits then the FM mod works consistently for both single and double mode. If you do the standard FM mod then you need to use double mode most of the time. In single mode you get four out of eight notes sounding with the FM and the other four not. And due to the way the Poly assigns notes to TG's, you don't get any way of deciding which TG's will or won't be FM'd.

      The HAWK/AtomaHawk fixes all that.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
        Thanks mike
        That answers my question.
        --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hawkins <korgpolyex800@...> wrote:

        > If you install the HAWK and AtomaHawk mod kits then the FM mod works consistently for both single and double mode. If you do the standard FM mod then you need to use double mode most of the time. In single mode you get four out of eight notes sounding with the FM and the other four not. And due to the way the Poly assigns notes to TG's, you don't get any way of deciding which TG's will or won't be FM'd.
        >
        > The HAWK/AtomaHawk fixes all that.
        >

        > Mike

      • Robert Wells
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
          I have a Korg poly-800 for sale.  Anyone interested.