phatboy??

  • dagga36 <dagga36@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      anyone tryed using the keyfax phatboy to control the poly 800 mk 2??
      would it work??
      anyone got a spare joystick end??
    • Mike Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
        I'm sure you could, but the Poly only responds to
        cc#1,cc#2, and pitchbend. You'd have the advantage of
        being able to vary #1 and #2 independently, instead of
        one or the other with the joystick.

        Cheers,
        Manicmaestro
        --- "dagga36 <dagga36@...>" <dagga36@...>