patch sheets

  • christian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      hi,

      my name is kriz and i found this forum today, and i must say that this is the most information i could find on the korg poly 800. I own a MK1, but i really need the factory presets, because when i bought it there were no presets on the machine, and the tape interface is broken (I bought it very cheap). Is there someone who has the presets on a patch sheets?

      manny thanks
      kriz