HAWK upgrade Poly-800 for sale

  • patrioticduo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Poly owners,

      if there is one of you out there in the east coast U.S. area that would like to get your hands on a HAWK upgraded Poly-800, built by the original designer (me) at a competitive price, drop me an email offline. I have one Poly-800 in pristine condition with the HAWK kit installed and will make it available to a buyer on this list before I put it up on ebay.

      I am going to put it up for about $300 because it would fetch $150 easily on ebay (since it is pristine) and the HAWK plus my time to install adds about another $150. I could pop in the AtomaHawk kit too, just add another $50. If there are more than one potential buyer, I can do a second one because I actually have another spare Poly. I have way too many of these dang Poly-800's at this point.

      Mike