Poly 800 MK II patch sheet

  • honzarezna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
    Hello fans, been forced to reprogramme my modificated Poly800 MK II I
    realized, that old patch sheet doesn't suit to MK II items. (I am a very
    smart boy...)
    So I prepared sheet with the right items. Please check i out and if this
    one wil work, feel free to locate it in the file section of the group.
    Best regards
    Jan

    --

    Linux mandriva-hal 2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb #1 SMP x86_64 AMD Phenom II X3
    720 3,5 GHz

    http://bandzone.cz/ramayana
    www.ramayana.cz