MK1 Generic Chorus setting for MK2 FX needed...

  • Wayne Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      I'm migrating several years worth of patches I wrote on a grubby MK1 to my HAWK MK2. Does anyone happen to have a setting for the MK2 FX that replicates the 48 Chorus sound of Poly-800 and EX-800 ? cheers, [w]
    • Gordon JC Pearce
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 13:12 -0700, Wayne Griffin wrote:
        > I'm migrating several years worth of patches I wrote on a grubby MK1
        > to my HAWK MK2. Does anyone happen to have a setting for the MK2 FX
        > that replicates the 48 Chorus sound of Poly-800 and EX-800 ? cheers,
        > [w]

        I thought the Mk2 had a delay line instead of a choruser?

        Gordon MM0YEQ
      • zoinky420
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, Gordon JC Pearce <gordon@...> wrote:

          > On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 13:12 -0700, Wayne Griffin wrote:
          > > I'm migrating several years worth of patches I wrote on a grubby MK1
          > > to my HAWK MK2. Does anyone happen to have a setting for the MK2 FX
          > > that replicates the 48 Chorus sound of Poly-800 and EX-800 ? cheers,
          > > [w]
          >
          > I thought the Mk2 had a delay line instead of a choruser?

          yeah I think he is wanting settings for the delay to make it sound like the old chorus.