Re: [korgpolyex] Re: Les Joyaux

  • Mike Nelson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi guys,

      Les Joyaux... is not a group but the 6th of 18(!!)
      albums by Crisis. Their latest is "Death in June".
      This doesn't get you the sound but perhaps steers
      someone in the direction of finding it. My poor Poly
      (II) has fried something in the power supply (I hope
      that's all) so I'm now a mere spectator, Korgly
      speaking.

      Mike
      manicmaestro@...

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • arne93@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2002
        hi!

        well, that´s absolut wrong.
        "crisis" was a punk band.
        "death in june" is a neofolk band.
        "les joyaux de la princesses" is just one
        person and his music can be called
        "industrial".

        all this groups are in a relationship, that
        is right. but nothing more.

        if you don´t believe me - ask your
        favourite search engine.....

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2002
          Thanks for clearing all that up. I guess the lesson
          is, check more than one site, even if it appears to be
          a fansite.

          the manicmaestro (sheepish grin)

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2002
            Les Joyaux de la Princesses was using the Korg Poly 800.
            And my question was how he used it. Nothing more.

            I dont´t want to make this an fansite...