Re: [korgpolyex] Re: question for HAWK-800 owners

  • Narfman96 - Narfland Studio
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      Sure you can have them. CN3 and CN4 is what I think you want..... Do you want me to mail them?

      The  noise VCA is fixed in my Hawk-800 Mk2! I set the 1 meg trimpot to 150k like on the EX-800 board I got from Ebay and it works great. Must be in the heat of installing the mods I had it cranked up too much.

      I can load patches now thanks to your explanation about writing to flash. I should have realized that since my DX7 takes a few seconds to write a single patch to an eeprom cartridge I have.

      I haven't had much time since the mill just started back up after a 3 week annual maintenance shutdown. I'm sore and worn out but we got a lot of work completed. Now all our should last until the next one without any major BS.
      I'll write a review on installing the kit and how it fit in with all the other mods when I can. I found another place to mount the Hawk-800 board so I could open the halves all the way but only one screw and a ty-wrap were holding it in. I had to remove the noise mod pot because it was under the board in your location. The delay time mod pot is under your board but it fits after I used spacers because the pot is really small.

      Catch you later, Fran