HAWK-800 software bugs - software version 2.1 released

  • korgpolyex800
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hi HAWK-800 fans,

      Two nasty bugs crept into the 2.0 software. So, I have released software version 2.1 which fixes those two bugs. The first bug was that the LFO delay parameters were simply not working at all and the the second bug was that the behavior of tremolo in single DCO mode was broken as well. Both bugs are fixed in version 2.1.

      Remember that upgrading the software overwrites your global parameters and sequencer data!

      And for those of you who have not yet obtained a flash memory upgrade, stay with version software 1.8.

      Enjoy!

      Mike