Re: Update - LFO2 sync to MIDI and onboard seq.

  • zoinky420
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
      --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "korgpolyex800" <korgpolyex800@...>
      wrote:

      > > But extended 37 now works as intended for both onboard and MIDI
      sync.
      > > If you intend to use MIDI for LFO2 clocking then you must select
      MIDI
      > > ext sync on (global 14 = 2).

      doesnt the Poly-800 sync to MIDI beat clock, rather than MIDI time code?
    • korgpolyex800
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        You're absolutely correct.

        What I should have been saying all along was "MIDI timing clock". Not
        "MIDI time code".

        My mistake, it won't happen again.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          wrote:

          > You're absolutely correct.
          >
          > What I should have been saying all along was "MIDI timing clock". Not
          > "MIDI time code".
          >
          > My mistake, it won't happen again.

          Heh, thats ok, I wasn't trying to be a stickler for details, I just
          wanted to make sure I'd be able to use the syncing with my other beat-
          clock syncable gear. It sure sounds like the Hawk 800 is shaping up to
          be epic!