Re: new abuser

  • aaron_jasinski2001
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
      i don't have the rack ears, the guy i bought it from didn' have em!!!
      If you know where i could get some, yes I would... i love my
      esqm, i had the Esq1 and traded it for the rack version...

      --- In korgpolyex@y..., moose <moose@p...> wrote:
      > i forgot to say - rack up the Ensoniq ESQ-M that1s on the floor (i
      believe
      > that1s what it is anyway) - they1re great sounding machines!!
      >
      > }:-)
      >

      > email:
      > moose@p...
      >
      > music sites:
      > http://www.alaskahighwayonline.com
      > http://www.pigpendigital.com
      > http://www.mishikawa.com
    • aaron_jasinski2001
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
        I actually don't have the DDM 110 yet.. and I got it on ebay for
        10bucks.. so I thought, what the hell, why not? And i am so into
        cheesy drum sounds lately, kind of doing a lo-fi 80s thing... I
        want to get a whole array of drum machines.. eventually... :)

        yes those are some of my paintings, music and painting are my
        two passions...

        And yes that is the PolySix, one of my all time favorite synths. it
        has a very lush sound... :)

        -aaron

        --- In korgpolyex@y..., moose <moose@p...> wrote:
        > hey, moose, may i direct you to my own little studio (though i
        have a ton of
        > new gear now, must update the pics soon)... Sold the DX7, and
        got a casio
        > VZ10m, JD990, the EX800, a korg DDM superdrum, Z1,
        MicroMoog, and a Yamaha
        > RM70 (those are not in the pic)
        >
        > nice setup, & great pics on the wall!! i need to get my pics up
        too...
        > though after i paint the room.
        >
        > anyways, is that a PolySix in the synth stand? lovely
        machines... but i do
        > question your choice of drum machine - the DDM110 were/are
        pants!!! having
        > owned the 110 & 220 i should know and am thankful that i saw
        the light &
        > sold Œem years ago... tastes change i suppose! };-)
        >
        > the VZ10m is a great machine that1s not appreciated as it
        should be... and
        > i see you have a mac - good lad!
        >
        > about the battery schematics, i can't remember where I found
        them

        > i1ll run with the internal Œbig guys1 for a while & see how long
        they last
        > (i1ll be using mains for normal use). if it gets crazy then i1ll do
        the
        > internal upgrade thang.
        >
        > }:-)
        >

        > email:
        > moose@p...
        >
        > music sites:
        > http://www.alaskahighwayonline.com
        > http://www.pigpendigital.com
        > http://www.mishikawa.com
      • aaron_jasinski2001
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
          Hey Olaf, i just sold the Virtualizer actually. I got a Lexicon MP100
          for my Core 2 card.. I find that I use the Zoom 1201 (though its a
          bit noisy) more than I did the Virt. I liked it better, it was more
          'hands on' with the knobs.. even tho it doesn't have midi (like the
          Virt does), don't get me wrong for the price of these units, I would
          DEFinately get one, or both.. over all I think Behringer has super
          nice stuff for the prices they go for.

          -a

          --- In korgpolyex@y..., "OlGu" <olgu@n...> wrote:
          > Hi Aaron,
          > do I see a Behringer Virtualizer on your studio pic?
          > Is it worth its money?
          >
          > I heard that Zoom would be better (or what about
          Midi-/Microverbs?).

          > What do you think?
          >
          > Olaf
          >
          > == Sorry for being off-topic here... ==

          i=

          > > plan to run my monophonically thru one of the Line6 Pods to
          really dirty =
          > up
          > > the sound - i1ll post URL1s when i have an mp3 available
          featuring this l=
          > il
          > > baby.
          > >
          > > >I think there are patches on this yahoo group you can dl.
          > > thanks. i1ve found them but need to buy the 6 type Oc1
          batteries from th=
          > > shop before i upload them. still trying to find a decent copy of
          the man=
          > ual
          > > though in non-gif format. i1ve loaded a few off but the quality
          of scann=
          > ing
          > > is depressing... }:-(
          > >
          > > >If it is empty, its probably the version that has no 'memory'
          battery. Y=
          > ou
          > can
          > > put one in your self, I did it when I had a P800.
          > > hmm... so the machine won1t need the 6 large batteries - a
          lot lighter!!=

          > > how do i fit the battery? schematics anywhere?
          > >
          > > >Nice studio set up there...
          > > yeah, it gives me something to do! listen out for 3Alaska
          Highway2...

          > > obtw - sneak preview of the new single:
          > > http://www.alaskahighwayonline.com/mp3/intelwarv3fm.mp3
          > >
          > > }:-)
          > >

          > > email:
          > > moose@p...
          > >
          > > music sites:
          > > http://www.alaskahighwayonline.com
          > > http://www.pigpendigital.com
          > > http://www.mishikawa.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • aaron_jasinski2001
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
            heh. oops, i guess we have differing opinions on them :) still
            friends tho...

            --- In korgpolyex@y..., moose <moose@p...> wrote:
            > On 28/2/02 12:04 PM, "OlGu" <olgu@n...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi Aaron,
            > > do I see a Behringer Virtualizer on your studio pic?
            > > Is it worth its money?
            > >
            > i1d personally never recommend Behringer to anyone. they1ve
            been caught
            > stealing ideas from other companies & their stuff is also quite
            noisy.
            > better to get gear from other companies that cost a little bit
            more, unless
            > you can1t afford them so you only have one choice.
            >
            > }:-(
            >

            > email:
            > moose@p...
            >
            > music sites:
            > http://www.alaskahighwayonline.com
            > http://www.pigpendigital.com
            > http://www.mishikawa.com
          • moose
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
              Re: [korgpolyex] Re: new abuser On 2/3/02 7:28 PM, "aaron_jasinski2001" <aaron@...> wrote:

              i don't have the rack ears, the guy i bought it from didn' have em!!!
              If you know where i could get some, yes I would... i love my
              esqm, i had the Esq1 and traded it for the rack version...

              you could always get a 1u or 2u rack tray & put the ESQM on there...  I had a SQ80 for a few years with the expanded memory block – lovely machine – but the day came when the sequencer couldn’t cope any more (that’ll teach me to buy too much gear!) & the synth got used less & less.  looking back now i should have kept it, but there ya go!

              }:-(

              email:
              moose@...

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 3, 2002
                Re: [korgpolyex] Re: new abuser On 2/3/02 7:32 PM, "aaron_jasinski2001" <aaron@...> wrote:

                yes those are some of my paintings, music and painting are my
                two passions...

                interesting, as i don’t consider myself a photographer but i do take pictures with a nikon digi-cam...  quite a few people love them enough to hand over money, so i can’t be that bad!!  lol   not the ‘every day’ pictures some people take, i’d describe them as being ‘slightly different’...

                http://www.pigpendigital.com & select gallery

                if anyone likes any of them then get in touch direct

                }:-)

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 3, 2002
                  very nice photos moose.

                  I like how they are abstract, yet still 'real'