Re: patch editor ex800 ? Calling any Java Masters!!!

  • imperial_tee
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
      Has anyone taken a look at this program (http://www.jsynthlib.org/)?

      ,, It looks like the answer for us poly users that crave external control of our patches. I
      tried to figure out the Java but it's too crazy for me.

      Are there any Java Masters out there that can build a poly2 or ex 800 profile for the
      jsynthlib ?

      If you could you would be an inspiration to the whole team :) !!!!!!!

      Best regards,

      Tom

      --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Phoebe October" <october71@g...> wrote:

      > I'm not a programmer, but this thing looks promising:
      >
      > http://www.jsynthlib.org/
      >
      > it's open source and written in java. Who want to take a crack at adapting it to our
      beloved
      > poly800?? ;-)
      >
      > cya,
      > phoebe aka october71

    • music tec
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 8, 2005
        who are imperial tee?
        now (forgive me), oi reckons...that a workaround would be a
        VSTi that can spit out sysex patches for the Korg.
        any takers?(said this before, but was ignored...)

        imperial_tee <imperial_tee@...> wrote:
        Has anyone taken a look at this program (http://www.jsynthlib.org/)?

        ,, It looks like the answer for us poly users  that crave external control of our patches. I
        tried to figure out the Java but it's too crazy for me.

        Are there any Java Masters out there that can build a poly2 or ex 800 profile for the
        jsynthlib ?

        If you could you would be an inspiration to the whole team  :)  !!!!!!!

        Best regards,

        Tom

        --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Phoebe October" <october71@g...> wrote:

        > I'm not a programmer, but this thing looks promising:
        >
        > http://www.jsynthlib.org/
        >
        > it's open source and written in java. Who want to take a crack at adapting it to our
        beloved
        > poly800?? ;-)
        >
        > cya,
        > phoebe aka october71

        Yahoo! Shopping

      • imperial_tee
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 9, 2005
          Yes Music tec,, that sounds like a useful alternitive. How does one go about constructing a
          VSTi? There must be some Java or VSTi computer geeks in this Group??? Common you guys
          :) you know we are all geeks so it's ok to admit it!!

          "who are imperial tee?"

          I'm just a guy who loves his ex-800 (moog slayerd) and craves a littel more hands on
          control.

          Peace out

          --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, music tec <musictec1@y...> wrote:

          > who are imperial tee?
          > now (forgive me), oi reckons...that a workaround would be a
          > VSTi that can spit out sysex patches for the Korg.
          > any takers?(said this before, but was ignored...)
          >
          > imperial_tee <imperial_tee@y...> wrote:
          > Has anyone taken a look at this program (http://www.jsynthlib.org/)?
          >
          > ,, It looks like the answer for us poly users that crave external control of our patches. I
          > tried to figure out the Java but it's too crazy for me.
          >
          > Are there any Java Masters out there that can build a poly2 or ex 800 profile for the
          > jsynthlib ?
          >
          > If you could you would be an inspiration to the whole team :) !!!!!!!
          >
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Tom
          >

          > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Phoebe October" <october71@g...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm not a programmer, but this thing looks promising:
          > >
          > > http://www.jsynthlib.org/
          > >
          > > it's open source and written in java. Who want to take a crack at adapting it to our
          > beloved
          > > poly800?? ;-)
          > >
          > > cya,
          > > phoebe aka october71

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Shopping

        • Alexander
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 18, 2005
            I didnt think the midi implementation on the Poly800 included changing
            individual patches, Don't you have to upload/download the entire bank
            at once?

            --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "imperial_tee" <imperial_tee@y...>
            wrote:

            > Yes Music tec,, that sounds like a useful alternitive. How does one
            go about constructing a
            > VSTi? There must be some Java or VSTi computer geeks in this
            Group??? Common you guys
            > :) you know we are all geeks so it's ok to admit it!!
            >

            > "who are imperial tee?"
            >
            > I'm just a guy who loves his ex-800 (moog slayerd) and craves a
            littel more hands on
            > control.
            >

            > Peace out

            > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, music tec <musictec1@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > who are imperial tee?
            > > now (forgive me), oi reckons...that a workaround would be a
            > > VSTi that can spit out sysex patches for the Korg.
            > > any takers?(said this before, but was ignored...)
            > >
            > > imperial_tee <imperial_tee@y...> wrote:
            > > Has anyone taken a look at this program (http://www.jsynthlib.org/)?
            > >
            > > ,, It looks like the answer for us poly users that crave external
            control of our patches. I
            > > tried to figure out the Java but it's too crazy for me.
            > >
            > > Are there any Java Masters out there that can build a poly2 or ex
            800 profile for the
            > > jsynthlib ?
            > >
            > > If you could you would be an inspiration to the whole team :)
            !!!!!!!

            > > Best regards,
            > >
            > > Tom
            > >

            > > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Phoebe October"
            <october71@g...> wrote:

            > > > I'm not a programmer, but this thing looks promising:
            > > >
            > > > http://www.jsynthlib.org/
            > > >
            > > > it's open source and written in java. Who want to take a crack
            at adapting it to our
            > > beloved
            > > > poly800?? ;-)
            > > >
            > > > cya,
            > > > phoebe aka october71

            Service.

            > > ---------------------------------
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Shopping
            > > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

          • imperial_tee
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 5, 2006
              You might be right. I can't seem to find any midi implementation charts anywhere?

              But if you can in fact download the patch all at once , doesn't that mean that there are midi
              sysex messages going to each parameter?

              Maybe there could be an editor that transmits everything at once (all parameters) in
              specific increments? or does this sound too silly?

              --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander" <arf_hotdogdeity@y...> wrote:

              > I didnt think the midi implementation on the Poly800 included changing
              > individual patches, Don't you have to upload/download the entire bank
              > at once?
              >
              > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "imperial_tee" <imperial_tee@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > Yes Music tec,, that sounds like a useful alternitive. How does one
              > go about constructing a
              > > VSTi? There must be some Java or VSTi computer geeks in this
              > Group??? Common you guys
              > > :) you know we are all geeks so it's ok to admit it!!
              > >

              > > "who are imperial tee?"
              > >
              > > I'm just a guy who loves his ex-800 (moog slayerd) and craves a
              > littel more hands on
              > > control.
              > >

              > > Peace out

              > > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, music tec <musictec1@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > who are imperial tee?
              > > > now (forgive me), oi reckons...that a workaround would be a
              > > > VSTi that can spit out sysex patches for the Korg.
              > > > any takers?(said this before, but was ignored...)
              > > >
              > > > imperial_tee <imperial_tee@y...> wrote:
              > > > Has anyone taken a look at this program (http://www.jsynthlib.org/)?
              > > >
              > > > ,, It looks like the answer for us poly users that crave external
              > control of our patches. I
              > > > tried to figure out the Java but it's too crazy for me.
              > > >
              > > > Are there any Java Masters out there that can build a poly2 or ex
              > 800 profile for the
              > > > jsynthlib ?
              > > >
              > > > If you could you would be an inspiration to the whole team :)
              > !!!!!!!
              > > >
              > > > Best regards,
              > > >
              > > > Tom
              > > >

              > > > --- In korgpolyex@yahoogroups.com, "Phoebe October"

              > at adapting it to our
              > > > beloved

              > Service.
              > > >

              > > > ---------------------------------
              > > >

              > > > ---------------------------------
              > > > Yahoo! Shopping
              > > > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

            • dragoon1880
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 28, 2006
                Hi There!

                a EX800 editor running on XP would be exactly what I m looking for.

                Is any program available or how is the ETA / Progress?
                Is there a Download?

                Unfortunately programing is not mine so I cant give a helping hand
                but I m looking foward to beta-test the results.

                "There must be some Java or VSTi computer geeks in this
                > > Group??? Common you guys"

                Well I can make VSTi but I dont see how this would matter in this
                subject.