Re: Can you key-in a tempo on the arpeggiator?

  • Charonia variegata <snailzer@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "race_slick <race_slick@y...>"
      <race_slick@y...> wrote:
      > Yeah your right I don't know how many times I have try'd to dial in
      > a specific BPM and it will not do it.
      >

      > --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "mm91325 <celticguy@s...>"
      > <celticguy@s...> wrote:
      > > It's very frustrating when you turn the tempo knob on the
      > > arpeggiator and it skips random increments, i.e. it skips from 45
      > > to 47 for no reason. Is there a way to key in the exact tempo???

      If you want to change any program setting parameter in single
      unit increments you can press the edit button first then use the
      [-no] [+yes] buttons to change the value.

      [edit], [tempo knob], [-no] or [+yes]

      I don't know if you mean trying to get it to move in smaller
      increments then 1 bmp, say 1.25bpm, Because then I'd use a
      remote midi clock, on my pc, and by turning midi clock on the
      ms2k to external.

      ___________ _@:
    • Charonia variegata <snailzer@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        > > --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "mm91325 <celticguy@s...>"
        > > <celticguy@s...> wrote:
        > > > It's very frustrating when you turn the tempo knob on the
        > > > arpeggiator and it skips random increments, i.e. it skips from
        45
        > > > to 47 for no reason. Is there a way to key in the exact tempo???
        >
        > In the edit mode you can change the tempo in increments of one beat
        > per minute.

        Sorry Celtic guy, did'nt mean to rob the limelight...
        you must have posted your answer while I was typing. :)