Re: Need MS2K Diagnostic info

  • Daz Richards
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In korgms2000@y..., "kb6402000" <hubertalain@h...> wrote:
      "The complete procedure to check all functions of the MS2000(r) is
      as follows: Note: doing so will re-initialize the synth, so save
      your patches first!..."

      Nice one, thank you Alain, you certainly nailed that. You managed to
      answer two big questions in one go :-) How does the test work and
      how do you reset the MS2K.

      LOL, so what do all the other "ModSeq & button X" options do ? :-)

      Daz.
    • kb6402000
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In korgms2000@y..., "Daz Richards" <darrenrichards@h...> wrote:
        > --- In korgms2000@y..., "kb6402000" <hubertalain@h...> wrote:
        > "The complete procedure to check all functions of the MS2000(r) is
        > as follows: Note: doing so will re-initialize the synth, so save
        > your patches first!..."
        >
        > Nice one, thank you Alain, you certainly nailed that. You managed
        > answer two big questions in one go :-) How does the test work and
        > how do you reset the MS2K.
        >
        > LOL, so what do all the other "ModSeq & button X" options do ? :-)
        >
        > Daz.

        LOL! Do what I did, try them out! I think that other "ModSeq & Button
        X" combinations jumps directly to different test stages, bypassing
        certain steps along the way. For exemple: "ModSeq & button 2"
        bypasses the DSP and CPU checking.

        Have fun!

        Alain.