RE: Re[4]: [korgms2000] ot: micro q

  • Greg Spicer
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1, 2002
      yeah picked up my analogue monobeast- ended up getting a novation bass-station for £200- its wicked- soooooo cool and luvely sounding....still on the look out for a dedicated filter but will probably either get a line 6- or a combo of pedal filters like the resinator etc, of course a sherman filterbank2 would be lush....

      Greg The Pulse (without the plus) doesn't got the ext. input you'll need to
      process some audio material. It sounds like a tank with it's one voice
      but you can't process audio with the "classic" Pulse.
      Another idea is the Nord (Micro) Modular, it got stereo inputs and you
      can use whatever filter type you like with it and even some other
      stuff since you can build the complete patch from all the modules
      available. Unlike the Pulse it's a DSP unit and not analog. It's a
      nice toy for experiments anyhow and also a nice vocoder if you need
      one.

      Advice line 08454 58 85 58
      Events hotline 08454 58 85 57

      www.businesslinkwessex.co.uk
      mailto:info@...

      To hear first about business opportunities and
      events, join our e-mail list at www.wessexbiz.com

      This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
      information. In case of transmission error,
      unauthorised recipients are asked to contact
      us immediately and not to disclose or make use of
      this information.

    • Greg Spicer
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 1, 2002
        has the filter factory got high pass/band pass etc as well as low pass??

        Greg Spicer

        CRMS Co-ordinator

        Business Link Wessex - The Independent Source of Business Advice. Profit from our Expertise to improve the performance of your business. Email: greg.spicer@... < mailto:greg.spicer@...> Direct line 01329 223254 Fax 08454 588554

        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 6, 2004
          >And be honest, if u could get a $800 program free, would u pay for it? (in
          >a normal everyday situation, and for someone without a stable income flow)

          >zeroslugfm
          >--darren

          Does the Pope shit in the woods !

          Happy hunting,

          just think here in the Southern Hemisphere its winter and its 6 bloody degrees
          and raining.

          HAVE A GOOD VACATION

          I Also invite you all to talk about software 'borrowing" because i havent met anybody
          yet who unless make's some cash (you know like a setup deal from a rcrd company)
          who uses legit software (no offense to others out there).

          Is Australia the capital of software piracy ?

          I can go to the local computer fair every Sunday and buy some software thats only
          hit Aisa not even Australia yet ( a pre-release). Packaged and all. And very open.

          Basically as far as the law goes here you can give copied/pirated software to people
          if you also give them a 7 day discalaimer "This software is for test purposes only
          and must be destroyed in 7 days". That comes from the horses mouth ASIO (like
          Aussie CIA) as they sorta turned up on the doorstep oneday and told him to basically
          cover his ass or suffer the consequences. A piece of paper is all it needed.

          I know its a little off the MS topic but im sure over half would be using some sort of sequencing
          software and this might be good for those software companies "if your listening big brother"
          to get a little grip on the situation rather than it being an us and them situation.

          I mean we are all intersted in the same thing, making music.

          Toby.