OT:Oasys card

  • Ian Sunderland
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi,
      Do any of you own a Korg Oasys PCI sound card? If so are you aware of any compatability issues? Is there a minimum spec of processor speed? I know the Ad's say it uses its own processing power but I wondered if there was any hidden problems? I've been on the Oasys site but still can't find a minimum spec. Any help would be great.
      Thanks.
      Ian.

    • LogicBaby
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      • Ian Sunderland
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          LOL, that's what I thought.....now where did I leave that spare £500 I wasn't using ;-)
          Ian
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
            The biggest drawback (unless you use a Mac) is that it wont work with
            win2K/XP and never will...