Re: Daz Banned Shock !

  • Daz Richards
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
      The good news is that I've had a chance to speak with the moderator
      of 'Friends', and he seems like a thoroughly nice chap, and hopefully
      will be signing up to our lovely group, and I have signed back onto
      his. All in an effort to ensure that everyone gets access to the all
      people/resources/fun in both groups.

      Really the next cool thing to do would be to setup a proper chat site
      for the MS2K. Anyone got any thoughts about that ?

      Later,

      Daz.
    • Adam Varga
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
        Delay Sync oh, i didn't patch the delay to the LFO, i've never tried that, i've just synced the delay speed and LFO rates to the tempo... but the LFO isn't affecting the delay... i wish it could... one of the guys in my band has  an electribe ES-1, which (i think) lets you sequence delay depth...

        anyways, if you just want to sync the delay rate or LFO rate to tempo, you ummm.... i don't have my MS2k or manual nearby, so i'm guessing... press EDIT, then the LFO button... set the tempo sync to "on."  now when you turn knob to change the rate of LFO, you'll see that they aren't in milliseconds, but note values (ie. 1/4, 1/6, 1/8...etc.) relative to the tempo... you can turn on tempo sync for delay too...

        -adam

        on 10/1/01 12:41 AM, djplaysrecords@... at djplaysrecords@... wrote:

        make little rhythmic noises... i've also been using the "S/H" wave
        > on the LFO alot... and syncing it to the tempo of my RM1x... it
        adds alot of
        > subliminal rhythmic stuff... in case you didn't know... you can
        sync the LFO
        > rates... and the delay... and probably other stuff...

        That brings a question to mind:  how do you do this?  I've been
        trying to do things such as record delay depth changes in the mod
        sequencer and, as you have done, patch the delay time to lfo.
        Specifically, how do you do it?  I know it has something to do with
        control change messages (page 5A), but I just haven't gotten it
        working.

        I'd love to hear how you did these strange and wonderful things.

        Thanks.

        -[d]