Re: I need motherboard of keyboard Korg MS2000

  • antuanium
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14 3:55 PM
      Hello.

      It is none of those plates. It's the one under the keyboard, gums or push the keys. The keyboard is FATAR Model 44.

      Thanks...

      --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "Hamblin, Scott" <scott.hamblin@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > There are two main boards inside the MS2000, and each of them has a code to identify it.
      >
      > The boards are marked
      >
      > KLM-2167 : This is the CPU, power and audio processing circuits.
      > KLM-2181 : This is the control panel with the buttons and display
      >
      > Can you tell us which board you want...?

    • antuanium
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14 4:13 PM
        Hello.

        There is not a switch problem. The keyboard base plate, part of this, was damaged with water and broke the circuits. I tried to fix it with copper wires but there are parts that can not fix, I need to replace it completely.

        Thanks for the interest ...