Help with Midi setup

  • blancman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:46 PM
      Hi..another newbie question..sorry

      I have the ms2000r and a graphite 25 midi keyboard. No problem there but I wanted to download patches into the Korg via my IMac so I've bought a Midibox 4x4.

      Great now I can use the sysex Librarian to download sysex files to the Korg

      I've tried to use midi Librarian software with no luck and even though I've been given a copy of MidiQuest for Mac that too doesn't 'find" the MS2000 ??

      BUT I can't figure out how to have the Keyboard and the sysex in ability to function without changing the midi lead !
      I'm also getting a Doepfer midi sequencer too.

      How do I connect the sequencer, the ms2000 and the midi keyboard at the same time using the 4in and 4out midi box ????

      Any help will be appreciated please ?

      Regards Phil