Arpeggiator Help for Newbie

  • blancman1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi
      I have just acquired the ms2000r and when I press the arpeggiator on/off I get no sound at all from the synth. It is connected to a midi keyboard and sounds normal with the switch off. Ok what stupid mistakes am I making here ?

      Please gentle flaming only as even reading the manual appears to make no sense..duh !

      Any basic help would be appreciated please...

      I also can't seem to make sense of the mod sequencer either even when religiously following the "easy Start" instructions... moving lights no!

      Demo songs play as they should too.

      Regards Phil
    • Truman Proudfoot
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Hey Phil... Try switching the midi clock to "internal" or "automatic" ---
        you can do this is the global menu and I believe pressing "4" on the patch
        selectors. I had a similar problem, this fixed if right up!

        Let me know if that helps you my friend

        Truman

        Sent from my iPhone