Output to input ??

  • vinniecuk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Hi Folks, is it possible to feed the ms2000 output, well one anyway back into one of the inputs to get crazy effects like old analog gear, i've been going to try this out but not sure if i may damage something or even if its worth trying as i'm thinking it might just lead to digital distortion and not like analogue distortion and feedback like from old synths ???

      I'm loving the ms2000 anyway but just wondering if this is possible for more effects after watching video's of people doing this with Moog's etc.

      Cheers
    • Loscha
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        You can do it, it doesn't do much too crazy.
        I've gone from Tone 1 ==> Fuzzbox ==> Tone 2 (using audio in) to
        re-filtrate that tone. Works a treat.